EVENT NOW SOLD OUT
£15 per person age 3+
St Julians Club Fireworks Night
This is the biggest night of the year at St Julians with a fantastic fireworks display from Wizard Fireworks, big bonfire and a family disco brought to us by Marcel Mendez!
Doors open 5pm
Fireworks at 7pm prompt
Big bonfire in the field following the display
Family disco in the Lounge until 11pm
Once you have your tickets to attend there is no need to book a table. We will have lots of informal seating and a variety of delicious ‘on the go’ food options & hot drinks including mulled wine to buy in the marquee, plus cold drinks from the main bar.
This is a great evening for your family!
- Doors open at 5pm when food and drinks will be available. Please don’t come early as you will not be admitted and will need to wait at the top of the driveway!
- Your ticket will be a QR code which will be validated at the top of the driveway when you arrive. Please print the ticket or bring it with you on a mobile device and drive slowly.
- We can only accommodate up to one car per household. When you arrive at the bottom of the drive you will be directed to a parking space in one of the fields. All passengers must be dropped off where directed before you park.
- As this is an outdoor event bring a torch to help you find your way around, particularly when you go back to the car. Please can only the driver collect the car from the field after the display, we ask that other family members wait to be collected by the front door.
- Parking is limited so if you can avoid driving and parking at St Julians, eg you come by taxi or on park on St Julian Road and walk down the drive, please do. We will give you a £5 off food and drink voucher if you come on foot or in a taxi!
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear. The display will go ahead even if it rains!
- You can view the fireworks and bonfire from the terrace, a viewing area below the terrace which can be approached from the steps at the car park end of the terrace, or on the lawn above the pools.
- Out of bounds areas are the fenced pool area, and the fenced field where the fireworks team are working and the bonfire is set up. Do not enter the bonfire field before, during or after the display.
- Sparklers are not permitted at this event.
- The display is loud, young children may benefit from ear defenders.
- The car park will take some time to empty after the display so don’t rush off – food and drink will continue to be available and stay to enjoy the disco after the display!
- The first aid point is in the welcome room.
- Our staff will be wearing hi-vis jackets, please ask if you need assistance!