As of 20 March 2020 St Julians is closed.
19 March 2020
We take our responsibilities very seriously and have taken a number of steps to ensure that when members decide to visit St Julians, they can do so safely.
We have all of our Club rooms available to use and all the tables have now been well spaced apart to allow groups to easily keep two metres apart.
The grounds and woodlands are open for all members and are wonderful at this time of year. You can sit outside on one of our spaced out tables, or take a refreshing walk with a hot takeaway coffee from the bar.
We have a lovely two kilometre woodland trail for all to enjoy. Here is a link to the map. On the second page there are some birds, trees and flowers to look out for on your family walk.
- Our daily menu is available to eat on the terrace or lawns or you may request a takeaway to enjoy at home.
- NEW In addition to the usual menu we also have delicious picnic hampers and homemade takeaway pizzas available to eat in the grounds or to take home.
- If you do not wish to come in to order at the bar, please telephone us to place your order and pay over the phone on 01732 458261.
- To make things safer, payment at the Club is to be made by contactless, bank payment or Apple pay.
- If you are vulnerable or self-isolating and need our help, we are here and only a phone call away.
Some members are working from home in the Club rooms and outside. For those of you who need a fully private space, we have a small furnished heated office available to let daily or weekly. Contact us for more information.
Our grounds, woodland and play areas are fully open and Full members can continue to use the tennis courts as usual.
We will be opening the heated pools on 1 April which is only a fortnight away!
We are taking every measure possible to keep the club open and safe for our members and staff. We thank all our members for your support and understanding during this difficult time. We are confident that together we can get through this and enjoy a glorious summer!
Bronwen, Nell, Tom and the team at St Julians x